Are you over changing sheets in the middle of the night?
Do you despise that crinkling sound mattress protectors make?
Well, we’ve got you covered.
Meet our all-in-one waterproof fitted sheet...
Little Human® Linens are the perfect sheet for middle of the night spills.
They're waterproof, so you can double-up the sheets on your Little Human's® cot.
When one gets soiled, simply strip off the top sheet to reveal a clean dry sheet underneath and put your Little Human® back to bed faster.
“These sheets are beautiful quality. The concept of waterproof cot sheets has saved me so much sleep... buy more than one, stack them up... if bub messes the top one, peel if off and go back to bed!!”
LITTLE HUMAN® LINENS ARE:
• A genius hack to make changing soiled sheets easier, especially in the middle of the night: layer two of our sheets on top of each other and just rip one off to reveal another clean, dry Little Human® Linens sheet.
• Kinder to the environment by cutting your washing workload in half.
• Comfortable for your Little Human because of the super soft, breathable PUL liner sewn into the sheet.
• Modern with beautiful, hand illustrated designs, which will complement your already stunning nursery.
• The only waterproof fitted sheet on the market that complies with the safe sleeping guidelines as recommended by Red Nose.
WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED.
Q: “Can’t I just use a mattress protector?”
A: Well you could... but with LHL you can double (or even triple) your sheets so when one gets soiled, simply pull it off; leaving a clean dry sheet underneath.
Q: “Is it hot for baby to sleep on? Is it just like plastic?”
A: Our water-proof layer is made from an ultra-soft, breathable PUL fabric which makes it superior to old school mattress protectors which can make babies hot and uncomfortable. Our sheets trap moisture on the surface, while allowing air to pass through.
Q: “What makes Little Human® Linens sheets better?”
A: Aside from our gorgeous designs, super soft fabric and quality composition, we use the best PUL on the market. Our sheets require no special treatment and can be washed with regular laundry.
The fine print on other brands of waterproof sheets will tell you to wash on cold, no tumble drying, no exposure to UV light etc... When low grade PUL is exposed to these conditions it will literally fall apart or become hard. Kind of impractical huh? Thankfully our sheets easily handle a regular laundering process.